Charming Winter Card
The author of the tutorial is Mamiebabou.
AKVIS NatureArt allows you to decorate an image with magical winter effects: Ice and Frost.
In this example, to create a frozen winter scene, we used the NatureArt application and the Corel PSP X image editor.
- Step 1. The author took images from the Internet.
She resized the background to 600x450 and applied some color correction making the colors look cooler.
- Step 2. Open the winter landscape picture in AKVIS NatureArt and switch to the Ice effect. Select the bottom part of the image with .
- Step 3. Adjust the effect parameters and start image processing with .
Save the result with . Confirm the further use of the result as the original image.
- Step 4. Choose the Frost effect and select the branches and icicles.
- Step 5. Set the parameters and start processing with .
Save the result . It's the perfect illusion of natural ice and frost.
- Step 6. Open all three images in your photo editor and combine them into a magnificent winter collage. You can also add text.
- Step 7. To complete the magical winter scene, add a frame by painting the selection along the edges with a white brush.
What an elegant and graceful winter card!
NatureArt v. 11.1 - Free 10-day Trial