AKVIS ArtWork applies different painting techniques to digital photos: oil, watercolor, comics, pen and ink, gouache, linocut, and pastel. Version 10 offers new Post-Processing Tools and decoration options, various interface improvements, support for PSD and new RAW files, and other changes. Create mind-blowing masterpieces with just a simple mouse click!
In Version 10:
The History Brush tool added to all painting styles lets you fade the painting effect and selectively restore the image to its original state.
The Decoration tab provides a number of improvements and new features:
- changed the appearance of enabled tool icons;
- added the new Gray interface theme;
- full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018;
- the maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution;
- added support for PSD files in the standalone version;
- added support for new RAW files in the standalone version;
- unavailable tools in the toolbar are now hidden instead of being disabled;
- improved the brightness increasing algorithm for patterns and textures;
- various bugs have been fixed.
It is a free upgrade for recent buyers! If you bought the program during the last 12 months, just download and install ArtWork 10.
Upgrade your Home license to Home Deluxe or Business by paying the difference in prices and get all features (including the Pastel effect, Stroke Direction Tool, and Post-Processing Tools) plus extra 1 Year of Updates for FREE as a bonus! Compare licenses and features.
Learn what's new in the previous versions: