Click on to open the Preferences dialog box. It looks like this:
- Language. Change the program language by selecting another from the drop-down list.
- Interface Scale. Choose the size of the interface elements. When it is set to Auto, the program workspace will automatically scale to fit the screen resolution.
- Interface Theme. Select the style of the program interface: Light, Gray or Dark.
- Initial Scale. This parameter defines the way the image is scaled in the main window after loading:
- Fit to View. The scale adjusts so that the image will be completely visible;
- 100%. The actual size is used, the image doesn’t scale.
- The Preview Window Size. Choose the desired value for the size of the Quick Preview area in Prepress and Tone Correction modes: from 300х300 px to 1,000х1,000 px.
- Hints Panel. You can choose how the hints will be shown:
- Recent Files (available only in the standalone version). The number of recent documents. The list of the recent files, sorted by time, become visible by right mouse clicking on . Maximum: 30 files.
- Use OS File Dialog. Enable this option if you want to use the System Open/Save Dialog. Otherwise, the AKVIS File Dialog is used.
- Lock the Control Panel. It disables the possibility to hide/show the top panel. If the check box is selected the panel is always visible.
- Use GPU. The check-box lets you turn on GPU acceleration. If your computer does not support GPU acceleration the check-box will be disabled.
To save changes made in the Preferences window press OK.
If you need, click on the button Default to come back the default settings.
Enhancer v. 17.0 - Free 10-day Trial