The button opens the Preferences dialog box. It looks like this:
- Language. Change the program language by selecting another from the drop-down list.
- Interface Scale. Choose the size of the interface elements. When it is set to Auto, the program workspace will automatically scale to fit the screen resolution.
- Interface Theme. Select the style of the program interface: Light or Dark.
- Initial Image Scale. This parameter defines the way the image is scaled in the Image Window after opening. The parameter can take one of two values:
- image scaling Fit to View. The scale adjusts so that the image will be completely visible in the Image Window;
- if the option 100% is checked, image doesn't scale. Generally, when the scale = 100%, only part of the image will be visible.
- Recent Files (only in the standalone version). The number of recent documents. The list of the recent files, sorted by time, become visible by right clicking . Maximum: 30 files.
- Preview Window Size. Choose the desired value of the size of the quick preview area. It can have values from 200х200 to 1000х1000 pixels.
- Hints. When you hover over parameters and buttons with the cursor you can see a brief description of them in the Hints field. You can choose how the hints will be shown:
- Under Image Window. It shows the hints in the main window, under the image. This mode is useful if there is not enough space by height to display this field under the settings;
- Under Settings Panel. Select this to show hints at the bottom of the right part, under the settings;
- Hide. Use this option if you do not need the hints.
- Use GPU. The check-box lets you turn on GPU acceleration and significantly speed up the noise suppression filtering. If your computer does not support GPU acceleration the check-box will be disabled.
- Lock the Control Panel check-box. It disables the possibility to hide/show the top panel. If the check-box is selected, the panel is always visible.
- Old Algorithm. When the check-box is turned on, the traditional noise reduction algorithm (non-AI) from previous versions of the program will be applied.
To save changes made in the Preferences window press OK.
If you need, click the Default button to come back to the default settings.
Noise Buster AI v. 12.1 - Free 10-day Trial