AKVIS NatureArt 10 introduces the new Night Sky effect that adds shining stars, flaring meteors, and interstellar nebulae to digital images. The new effect comes with a number of impressive presets. Your landscape photos will never be the same again!
In Version 10:
NatureArt 10 offers the new spectacular effect - Night Sky!
Using this wonderful effect, you can easily turn any ordinary landscape into a truly eye-catching one: add scattering or shooting stars, bright shining meteors and star trails as well as iridescent nebulae. You can not only experiment with night time photos, but also create fantasy images and illustrations.
The new effect offers a number of customizable presets created by professional artists. They are a great start point and especially useful if you've never used this software before.
- added the preview color plate to the Fire effect;
- updated the New Image dialog;
- changed the appearance of enabled tool icons;
- added the new Gray interface theme;
- full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018;
- increased the maximum tool size;
- the maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution;
- added support for new RAW files in the standalone version;
- various bugs have been fixed.
Version 10.1 provides compatibility with macOS 10.14 (Mojave) and Photoshop CC 2019 (version 20.0), offers support for new RAW files, and minor bug fixes.
It is a free upgrade for recent buyers! When you purchase AKVIS software you get a lifetime license and free new versions for 1 year. If you bought the program during the last 12 months, your key will work with the new version.
Upgrade your Home license to Home Deluxe or Business by paying the difference in prices and get all the features (including the new Night Sky effect, Fire + Ice effects, and History Brush) extra 1 Year of Updates for FREE as a bonus! Compare licenses and features.
Learn what's new in the previous versions: