The button opens the Preferences dialog box. It looks like this:
- Language. Change the program language by selecting another from the drop-down list.
- Interface Scale. Choose the size of the interface elements. When it is set to Auto, the program workspace will automatically scale to fit the screen resolution.
- Interface Theme. Select the style of the program interface: Light or Dark.
- Recent Files (available only in the standalone version). The parameter sets the number of recent files, sorted by time, displayed in the list by right-clicking (maximum: 30 files).
- Lock the Control Panel. This option disables the possibility to hide/show the top panel. If the check-box is selected the panel is always visible. Uncheck the option to unlock the panel, and you will be able to hide/show it by clicking the small triangle button (in the middle of the panel). The minimized panel will be shown when moving the cursor over it.
- Scale Frame to Fit Window. If the check-box is enabled, the image scale will be resized to the size of the window when selecting a frame. If it is disabled, the scale will remain unchanged.
- Set Frame Packs Folder. Select a folder where you want to keep frame packs (*.zip files) to use them in the program. By default, this is the AKVIS folder in the Shared Documents folder, but you can choose any folder you wish.
To save changes made in the Preferences window press OK.
If you need, click the Default button to come back to the default settings.
Frames v. 7.2 - Free Download