You can use AKVIS Explosion not only to destroy images but also to create impressive fantasy effects.
- Step 1. Run the Explosion program, select the Particles effect, and load an image.
Image in AKVIS Explosion
- Step 2. The first thing to get started is to create a selection. Using the Selection Brush , highlight an area to process.
If you work in the Autorun mode, a scattering cloud of particles will immediately appear near the selection. If the automatic mode is disabled in the preferences, the result will only appear after clicking on .
- Step 3. Since we have three selected areas, enable the Step by Step check-box to generate more particles.
Step by Step Mode
You can use any shape for the particles - for example, butterflies to emphasize the summer mood of the picture.
- Step 4. If you want to continue experimenting with the effect, switch to the Advanced mode and adjust the parameters or use the AKVIS ready-to-use presets.
Adjust Effect Settings
- Step 5. Save the image and enjoy the fascinating picture you made!
Explosion v. 1.5 - Free 10-day Trial