AKVIS Coloriage allows colorizing black-and-white photos and replacing colors in color photos. Version 11 provides the new Favorites category in the Color Library, the History Brush tool, support for RAW and PSD files in the standalone version, some interface improvements, and other changes. Add color to your memories!
In Version 11:
The new Favorites group has been added to the Color Library. Now you can save frequently used colors for fast access.
Additionally, the color samples in all groups have been sorted by brightness. The new arrangement makes it easier to visualize and compare colors.
The History Brush tool allows you to revert parts of your image back to the original picture. This is especially useful when colorizing separate objects.
- added the Chinese interface language;
- added support for RAW and PSD files in the standalone version;
- changed the appearance of enabled tool icons;
- added the new Gray interface theme;
- full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018;
- increased the maximum tool size;
- the maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution;
- unavailable tools in the toolbar are now hidden instead of being disabled;
- various bugs have been fixed.
In Version 11.5:
In Version 11.6:
It is a free upgrade for recent buyers of Coloriage who bought or upgraded this program during the last 12 months as well for those who bought 1 Year of Updates. Your key will work with the new version. Just install and re-activate the software.
If your license is not valid for the latest version, you can get the new version for only $14.95.
If you have a regular Home license, you can upgrade it to Home Deluxe or Business by paying only the difference in prices, and get the full functionality including the Multicolor Mode and Variations of Colorization feature plus 1 Year of Updates for FREE as a bonus! Compare licenses.
Learn what's new in the previous versions: