Help the dove
We will use these three images to create a photo collage: a fire, a dove and hands. The photo of the fire will serve as a background image where we will add the dove and the hands.
- First, we will transfer the hands into the image of the fire.
- We select the hands with any selection tool.
- Copy the selection by calling AKVIS -> Chameleon - Grab Fragment from the Filter menu.
- Open the image of the fire and call AKVIS -> Chameleon - Make Collage from the Filter menu. The AKVIS Chameleon plug-in window will appear. In the Before tab you will see the fire image with the fragment (hands) you selected earlier.
- Select Chameleon mode from the drop-down menu in Settings Panel.
- Change the size and position of the hands with the Transform tool .
- Press the button to begin the collage creation process. The result will appear in the After tab.
- Apply the change by pressing the button and save the photo.
- Now we add the dove.
Chameleon v. 9.1 - Free 10-day Trial