AKVIS MakeUp is a portrait-beautifying software that automatically evens out the skin tone and removes the blemishes making your portrait shots look just perfect. Version 6.0 offers the enhanced retouching algorithm, the Notification Panel, new built-in presets, the Chinese interface language, increased stability as well as some other improvements and bug fixes. Reveal the true beauty of your portrait photos!
In Version 6.0:
The enhanced algorithm works even better with large blemishes and is more powerful when processing high-resolution images. It removes undesired defects and imperfection making the skin look fresh and rejuvenated.
The recent version offers two new parameters: Large Defects that allows you to automatically get rid of large blemishes; and Skin Texture that imitates the skin's surface structure and makes it look more natural, flawless, and even-toned than ever before!
|Original Image||Algorithm v.5.0||Algorithm v.6.0|
The pull down Notification Panel informs you of product updates and upgrades, special offers and new releases. Stay tuned and follow our updates!
- added new presets, updated the Default preset;
- the Publishing option has been extracted to a separate module (on Windows);
- added the Chinese interface language;
- added support for new RAW files;
- added new hotkeys [/] to adjust the tool size;
- interface themes in the Preferences are now presented as color plates;
- fixed and enhanced the Preview Window rendering;
- increased stability, fixed bugs and interface glitches.
The update is free for recent buyers of MakeUp who bought or upgraded this program during the last 12 months. Just install and re-activate the software.
If your license is not valid for the free update, you can choose between three update options:
► Buy 1 Year of Updates for MakeUp for $14.95.
► Buy 1 Year of Updates for all your licenses for $39.95.
► Upgrade your Home/Deluxe license to Deluxe/Business by paying only the difference in cost and get all the features + 1 Year of Updates for FREE as a bonus:
Changes in previous versions: