Create Your Own Frame
You can get a free license for AKVIS software by translating our texts (3-4) from English to Japanese.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the hand painted frames, you can design one yourself. It's possible to make a frame with any photo editor which supports saving files in PNG format. A method for making a frame for AKVIS ArtSuite using Photoshop is described below.
- Step 1. Open an image in the photo editor from which you want to make the frame.
- Step 2. Create a layer from the image. Go to the Layers window, right click over the image, and select Layer From Background from the context menu.
Press OK in the window that appears.
- Step 3. Create a hole where the photo will be located. One way is to select the Rectangular Marquee Tool and choose a fragment of the image you want to remove.
Delete the fragment with the command Edit -> Clear from the menu or by pressing the Del key.
Remove the selection with the command Select -> Deselect or by pressing Ctrl+D.
- Step 4. Now you should add a finishing touch so that your frame is not just a rectangle with a hole in the middle. You can, for example, add a pair of effects to the layer containing your frame.
Choose Layer -> Layer Style -> Outer Glow from the menu and set the parameters of the effect as shown in the image below.
Apply the effect Inner Glow: Layer -> Layer Style -> Inner Glow, in a similar way.
Here is the frame:
- Step 5. Save the frame in PNG format. Do this by going to the menu and selecting File -> Save as . A dialog window for saving the file will open. Choose a folder where the frame will be saved, give the file a name, then press Format and choose PNG. Press the Save button.
Now the frame is ready for a photo:
You can also watch the video tutorial: