Criar suas próprias molduras
Neste momento esta página está disponível somente em Inglês.
Você pode obter uma licença
para qualquer programa AKVIS, se traduzir os nossos textos (3-4) para o Português do Brasil
(do espanhol ou do inglês). — Escreva-nos a firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the hand painted frames, you can desing one yourself. It's possible to make a frame with any photo editor which supports saving files in PNG format. A method for making a frame for AKVIS ArtSuite using Photoshop is described below.
- Passo 1. Open an image in the photo editor from which you want to make the frame.
- Passo 2. Create a layer from the image. Go to the Layers window, right click over the image, and select Layer From Background from the context menu.
Press OK in the window that appears.
- Passo 3. Create a hole where the photo will be located. One way is to select the Rectangular Marquee Tool and choose a fragment of the image you want to remove.
Delete the fragment with the command Edit -> Clear from the menu or by pressing the Del key.
Remove the selection with the command Select -> Deselect or by pressing Ctrl+D.
- Passo 4. Now you should add a finishing touch so that your frame is not just a rectangle with a hold in the middle. You can, for example, add a pair of effects to the layer containing your frame.
Choose Layer -> Layer Style -> Outer Glow from the menu and set the parameters of the effect as shown in the image below.
Apply the effect Inner Glow: Layer -> Layer Style -> Inner Glow, in a similar way.
Here is the frame:
- Passo 5. Save the frame in PNG format. Do this by going to the menu and selecting File -> Save as . A dialog window for saving the file will open. Choose a folder where the frame will be saved, give the file a name, then press Format and choose PNG. Press the Save button.
Now the frame is ready for a photo:
ArtSuite v. 15.1 - Teste gratuito 10 dias