Create Your Own Art Gallery
Art plays an important role in the expression of inner thoughts and beauty in our life. There are so many genius painters in world history. They have presented true masterpieces to the world. But it is impossible to visit all museums and exhibitions.
Using AKVIS ArtSuite you can choose your favourite pictures, artists and create your own art gallery.
The author of this tutorial is Gordon Sisson. He used AliveColors, but you can work with any other photo editor compatible with AKVIS plugins or the standalone version of AKVIS ArtSuitе.
So let's start with Leonardo da Vinci and his famouse painting "Mona Lisa".
- Step 1. Open an image in AliveColors.
- Step 2. Call the plugin from the main menu of the photo editor Effects -> AKVIS -> ArtSuite.
- Step 3. Let's choose the frame style from the drop-down menu Frame at the Setting Panel. The first will be the Classic style.
- Step 4. Select a group in the Library, click on the texture, and choose the appropriate pattern.
- Step 5. Adjust the parameters of the frame.
The result will be shown in the After tab.
- Step 6. Press the button to apply the result and close the plugin window.
Here is the same picture, but we have changed the texture.
Let's take Edgar Degas "Dancers in Blue". This painting is calling us to dance with these ballet-dancers.
Here are the variantes of the frames:
The next painting is Rene Magritte "The Blank Signature" that brings us to the world of absurdity and muddle.
Let's try to frame his painting in different frames and then choose the most suitable one.
Here is Paul Cezanne’s "Ginger Jar and Fruit". This painting is worth framing too.
And the last but not at least is Georgia O’Keeffe’s "Bella Donna".
Here is another choice of a classic frame from the texture library:
Let's try to use another style of the frame with "Bella Donna":
There are enough styles, colors and frame types to experiment. Have fun!