AKVIS Enhancer is powerful detail-revealing software that works with under exposed, over exposed and mid tone areas of a photo. Version 17.0 provides full compatibility with macOS Catalina and recently updated Adobe and Corel image editors, improved Batch Processing feature, support for more RAW files, better stability of the program and minor bug fixes. Edit your photos in a professional way with AKVIS Enhancer!
In Version 17.0:
The recent version is now fully compatible with the new macOS Catalina (10.15).
The updated version is fully compatible with Adobe Photoshop 2020, Photoshop Elements 2020, Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 and Painter 2020.
It is now possible to rename the files during the Batch Processing. You can add a suffix to the original file name or assign a new name with a sequence number.
- added support for more RAW files in the standalone version;
- fixed bugs and improved stability.
In Version 17.1:
- Different paths to save and load images;
- Support for macOS 11 Big Sur;
- Compatibility with Adobe CC 2021;
- Compatibility with Affinity Photo on Mac;
- Updated the Installation Wizard for Windows;
- Extended the list of supported RAW formats;
- Fixed bugs and improved stability.
The update is FREE for recent buyers who purchased or upgraded AKVIS Enhancer during the last 12 months.
If your license is older and is not valid for the new version, get Enhancer 17.1 for only $14.95.
You can update all your AKVIS programs to the latest versions for $39.95.
Changes in previous versions: