AKVIS Decorator allows changing the surface of any object in a realistic manner. Version 6.0 offers new tools, the selection saving feature, full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018, a number of interface improvements, support for RAW files, etc. Also, it is now possible to apply different textures to the same image. Become the master of your reality!
In Version 6.0:
The updated version offers new tools that make the workflow easier, faster, and more effective.
The new Selection Tools - Quick Selection, Rectangular Selection, Elliptical Selection, Lasso, Polygonal Lasso - are more user-friendly allowing to significantly speed up the selection process.
Now it is possible to save/load the selections! This important feature saves both time and effort, allowing users to continue the interrupted work without having to repeat the laborious selection process every time.
The recent version allows to apply different textures to the same image without having to save the intermediate result.
- added support for the RAW files in the standalone version;
- added Image View Modes - various options for displaying the original and processed images;
- added hotkeys for standard selection commands (Deselect, Select All, Invert Selection);
- changed the appearance of enabled tool icons;
- added the new Gray interface theme;
- full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018;
- the maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution;
- fixed minor bugs.
Version 6.1 provides compatibility with macOS 10.14 (Mojave) and Photoshop CC 2019 (version 20.0), offers support for new RAW files, and minor bug fixes.
It is a free upgrade for recent buyers who bought the program during the last 12 months. Just download and install the new version.
Upgrade your Home license to Home Deluxe or Business by paying the difference in prices and get all features (including the History Brush tool) plus extra 1 Year of Updates for FREE as a bonus! Compare licenses and features.