AKVIS AirBrush transforms images into striking paintings using the airbrush technique. Version 8.0 offers the redesigned user interface and native support for Apple M1 processors, as well as compatibility and stability improvements. Make pieces of airbrushing art out of photos!
In Version 8.0:
The user interface has been redesigned according to modern trends and to the appearance of the latest updates of other AKVIS programs. All UI elements have been modified, as well as the program icon.
The Presets list has been moved higher in the panel for easier access.
- Added file saving options to the Batch Processing dialog.
- Extended the list of supported RAW formats.
- Verified compatibility with the latest versions of the image editors.
- Added native support for the Apple M1 series of processors.
- Discontinued support for Mac OS X 10.10-10.11. The previous versions are available for users of old Macs.
- Fixed bugs and improved stability.
Download AKVIS AirBrush 8.0:
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11:
For macOS 10.12-12.0 (M1/Intel):
You can use the software as a standalone application and/or a plugin for graphics editors.
The update is FREE for recent buyers who purchased or upgraded AKVIS AirBrush during the last 12 months.
If your license is older and is not valid for the new version, get AirBrush 8.0 for only $14.95.
You can update all your AKVIS programs to the latest versions for $39.95.
Level up your license to Deluxe or Business by paying only the difference in prices and get all the Deluxe/Business features (including the Original Colors mode, the Multicolor mode, and the Post-Processing tools) plus extra 1 Year of Updates for FREE as a bonus!
Learn what's new in the previous versions: