Click on to open the Preferences dialog box. It looks like this:
- Language. Change the program language by selecting another from the drop-down list.
- Interface Scale. Choose the size of the interface elements. When it is set to Auto, the program workspace will automatically scale to fit the screen resolution.
- Interface Theme. Select the style of the program interface: Light or Dark.
- Initial Scale. This parameter defines the way the image is scaled in the main window after loading:
- Fit to View. The scale adjusts so that the image will be completely visible;
- 100%. The actual size is used, the image doesn’t scale.
- The Preview Window Size. Choose the desired value for the size of the Quick Preview area in Prepress and Tone Correction modes: from 300х300 px to 1,000х1,000 px.
- Hints Panel. You can choose how the hints will be shown:
- Recent Files (available only in the standalone version). The number of recent documents. The list of the recent files, sorted by time, become visible by right mouse clicking on . Maximum: 30 files.
- Use OS File Dialog. Enable this option if you want to use the System Open/Save Dialog. Otherwise, the AKVIS File Dialog is used.
- Lock the Control Panel. It disables the possibility to hide/show the top panel. If the check box is selected the panel is always visible.
- Use GPU. The check-box lets you turn on GPU acceleration. If your computer does not support GPU acceleration the check-box will be disabled.
To save changes made in the Preferences window press OK.
If you need, click on the button Default to come back the default settings.