Improvisation: Dance of the Little Swans
You can get a free license for AKVIS software by translating our texts (3-4) from English to Japanese.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The author of this tutorial is Lidia Rosalska.
This spring, as usual, we took a walk outdoors. It was the beginning of April, but winter was slow to recede. Densely packed snow carpeted the ground, and the forest was solemn and gripped by a stern silence. The river had just begun to shake off its icy shell, and deep within its banks water tossed and churned noisily. But the air carried something cheerful, fresh, and invigorating. It meant a quick change was approaching, and each of us, tired of our six-month hibernation, greedily inhaled this invisible aroma of spring. We wanted to be carefree and dance.
- Step 1. Take an amateur photo that perhaps didn't turn out so well but still has an endearing quality to it. Let's see how AKVIS programs can bring it to life.
- Step 2. In the photo, that spring day seems bleak and grim, but it was not so. To correct the brightness and saturation, I'll use the Two Keys effect in AKVIS ArtSuite.
Two Keys Effect
The photo has brightened considerably:
Result of Tone Correction
Note: You can use other AKVIS programs which offer the post-processing and tone correction features, such as AKVIS Enhancer, AKVIS HDRFactory, AKVIS MakeUp etc.
- Step 3. It's clear that one pair of arms is in the wrong position. Unfortunately, we can't go back in time and retake the photo, but we can correct it with AKVIS Retoucher. After all, we are striving for perfection, right?
Choose the Selection Brush and paint over the area where the arms cross:
Selecting an Object
- Step 4. Next make a few strokes with the Linear Retouch tool to correct some imperfections on the coat sleeve:
Using Linear Retouch
- Step 5. Now press to process the image and... the arms are in the right position!
- Step 6. Similarly, we can remove the bars from the background. Small flaws can be corrected with the Clone Stamp .
The photo looks great! We can now proudly share it with family and friends.
Retoucher v. 9.0 - 10日間の評価期間