Creating an Iridescent Aurora Effect
The thrill of watching and photographing the Aurora Borealis is a matter of great luck and a once-in-a-lifetime experience for many. Blazing in streaming ribbons of color, the breathtaking Aurora Borealis is a natural wonder to behold.
Using the Aurora effect in AKVIS NatureArt, you can create the astonishingly beautiful Northern Lights effect with a simple mouse click.
- Step 1. Launch AKVIS NatureArt, select the Aurora effect, and open an image using .
Image in AKVIS NatureArt
- Step 2. Draw the guiding lines using the Direction Tool . If the Autorun Mode mode is enabled, the image is processed automatically. If the mode is disabled, click on to run the processing.
- Step 3. Adjust the effect parameters. Choose the Plus blend mode.
The result is good, but you can add even more color and luminocity to the image by applying multiple effect layers.
- Step 4. Save the image by clicking on . The program will ask if you want to use the result as the source image. Press Yes.
Use Result as a Source Image
- Step 5. Draw new guide lines using the Direction Tool and adjust the settings. You can experiment with different blend modes. Also, try to enable/disable the Reverse Colors option.
- Step 6. Run the processing with . Save the image by pressing .
Check out another images created using AKVIS NatureArt. With the software, your creative possibilities are truly limitless!
NatureArt v. 11.1 - 10日間の評価期間