Adding AKVIS Tools to Lightroom as external editors
Questa pagina al momento è usufruibile solo in lingua inglese.
Se desideri ottenere la licenza per la traduzione dei nostri testi (3-4) scrivici a firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobe Lightroom lets you add an application to be used as an external editor. Though the AKVIS plugins are not compatible with Lightroom, you can add a standalone version of AKVIS software to this editor and enjoy all its features.
- Choose the command: Edit -> Preferences. Switch to the External Editing tab.
- In the Additional External Editor area click on Choose and select an application.
We will add AKVIS Sketch: C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Sketch\Sketch.exe.
- In the Preset list choose Save Current Settings as New Preset. Using presets you can set multiple applications as external editors.
Enter a preset's name, for example, AKVIS Sketch.
- To edit your image in this external editor, call the application either with a right mouse click (Edit In -> AKVIS Sketch) or via the main menu (Photo -> Edit In -> AKVIS Sketch).
- Choose a variant of the photo which will be opened in AKVIS Sketch and click on Edit.
AKVIS Sketch will start with the selected copy of the image.
- Process the image in the program and save it using .
Note: Save the result in the folder and under the name offered by the application. Otherwise you will have to import it to Lightroom.
- The result will be displayed in Lightroom.