Collage with a girl
You can get a free license for AKVIS software by translating our texts (3-4) from English to Japanese.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The photo collage has been created by Gun Legler in Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7.
You are welcome to see her wonderful works at her Art Gallery.
She used an image of a girl and a colorful background to create a photo collage. We have updated her tutorial so you can take advantage of Chameleon’s latest features.
- Step 1. Open the image of the girl in Jasc Paint Shop Pro.
- Step 2. Select the girl. The easiest way is to select the grey background by using Magic wand and invert the selection. To make the selection process easier, you can call the command Selection-Modify-Select Similar.
- Step 3. Copy the selection by calling AKVIS -> Chameleon -> Grab Fragment from the Filter menu.
- Step 4. Open the colorful background and call AKVIS -> Chameleon -> Make Collage. The AKVIS Chameleon plug-in window will open. The background and fragment of the girl will be in the Before tab. Select Chameleon mode from the drop-down menu in the Settings Panel.
- Step 5. Adjust the size and position of the girl with the Transform tool from the Toolbar.
- Step 6. Press the button to make the collage. The result will appear in the After tab. Press the button to apply the collage to the image.