Changing image resolution in Corel Photo-Paint
To change the image resolution in Corel Photo-Paint you should:
- Step 1. Select the command Resample from the menu Image.
- Step 2. Activate the check-box Anti-alias to smooth the color transition.
- Step 3. Activate the check-box Identical values, if you want the resolution be the same vertically and horizontally.
- Step 4. Activate the check-box Maintain original size so that when changing resolution, the file size (in bytes) stayed the same. In this case the total amount of pixels in the image will stay the same.
- Step 5. Enter new values into the fields Resolution Horizontal or/and Resolution Vertical.
- Step 6. Press the button OK.