Pets Portrait in Pastel
You can get a free license for AKVIS software by translating our texts (3-4) from English to Japanese.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com
Our pets are a never-ending source of joy! You can decorate your pets photos using the AKVIS programs. Make their portrait in pastel.
- Step 1. Open a picture in AKVIS Pastel.
- Step 2. Select a suitable preset (for example, AKVIS Light Sketch). You can adapt its settings to your image. The quick preview window shows an approximate result.
Reduce the parameter Lightening to reduce light areas in the image.
For more velvety effect, apply any rough surface to the picture using the Decoration -> Canvas options.
- Step 3. Process the picture by clicking the button , and save the result using -> .
- Step 4. In a similar way you can make other pets portraits in pastel. Let's take this photo of the Sphynx cat. Now we use the tool to change direction of the pastel strokes.
Save the processed image.
Result in the Program Window
- Step 5. Let's place both images in a single frame. For this purpose, you can use the free program AKVIS Frames and amazing picture frames from the Pets Pack.
The result looks like this:
(click to enlarge)