AKVIS MakeUp 5.0 offers the brand new portrait retouching algorithm with significantly improved results. Also, version 5.0 provides the updated list of ready-to-use presets, the improved Vignette effect, the Crop tool, some interface changes, and other improvements. Give your photos a glossy fashion look!
In Version 5.0:
The new high end retouching algorithm removes imperfections and evens skin tone without making the face look plastic and unnaturally smooth. The software is a perfect solution for any portrait or profile photos as well as fashion, wedding, and special event photographs. It automatically removes all the imperfections while retaining the skin texture.
The software offers the updated collection of built-in presets designed by professional artists.
The new Position setting allows you to adjust the location of the Vignette.
The Crop Tool lets you reduce the image to a desired size and remove unwanted parts.
The plugin version is fully compatible with Photoshop CC 2018. It automatically appears in the Filter menu after installing the program.
- it is now possible to restore all the changes made with retouching tools at once;
- increased the maximum size of some tools (Mask Correction tools, History Brush);
- the maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution;
- added the new Gray interface theme;
- improved the Light and Dark themes;
- added support for new RAW files for the standalone version;
- fixed bugs.
The upgrade is FREE for recent buyers of AKVIS MakeUp as well for those who bought 1 Year of Updates during the last 12 months. Just download and install the software.
If you have a regular Home license, you can upgrade it to Home Deluxe or Business by paying only the difference in prices, and get all the features (including Mask Correction Tools) plus extra 1 Year of Updates for FREE as a bonus!
See the list of changes in versions 4.0, 4.1.