AKVIS Christmas and New Year Gift Events: Greeting Card 2008
Read about the results and the winners...
Look at the cards submitted to the Contest...
The terms of the Contest were following:
Create a Christmas or a New Year Card with AKVIS Graphics Tools and Win AKVIS Alchemy!
We are glad to wish you Happy Holidays and to announce a new Graphic Contest.
Create your own greeting card with AKVIS software. It can be a Christmas card or a New Year card. The main idea is to use AKVIS software.
Send your greeting cards to email@example.com.
The names of winners will be published in December 28, 2007.
Grand Prix: AKVIS Alchemy package. The Winner will receive licenses for all AKVIS software!
2nd Prize - 5 full versions (licenses) for any AKVIS software on the winner's choice.
3rd Prize - 3 full versions on the winner's choice.
Also all three winners will get our DVD with AKVIS software and tutorials.
Each good work taken for our Tutorial page will be rewarded with a prize — Home license for our program.
Use your 10-days trial period:
to create a greeting card and get a chance to win full versions of AKVIS software and AKVIS DVD with all our tutorials and programs.
Please have a look at some amazing greeting cards submitted to the Contest.
Get inspiration and send us your own card!
We are looking forward to your masterpieces!
Read the rules of the Graphic Contest.
1. Your cards must meet the following requirements:
- be of aesthetic value
- be created with AKVIS software
- contain a step-by-step instruction on how you have made it
- include screenshots of the steps taken
2. Send your cards till December 27, 2007 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Compress the files using an appropriate compression format (.rar or .zip).
4. Please give your card a title. It will be used for the Contest Cards Gallery.
5. And do not forget to send us your name (or nickname) for the Gallery as you want to see it there.
Please bear in mind that by sending us your cards you authorize us to publish them on our web-site.
Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!